SHIRT OF THE MONTH FAQ
What is Shirt of the Month?
Oklahoma Shirt of the Month is a subscription to Oklahoma-themed t-shirts. We design, print and ship a new shirt every month. Our shirts are designed by our very own team of award-winning graphic artists and printed by our talented team of screen printers, all right here in the heart of OKC.
Can I purchase the Shirt of the Month without enrolling in the program?
We have a limited inventory of past designs which you can purchase. Click here to shop our collection of past shirts.
Can I give a subscription as a gift?
Yes. Just select "Give a Gift" on the signup form, and then fill out the recipient's information. If you want to pay for a year in advance, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you taken care of.
HOW DOES SHIRT OF THE MONTH WORK?
When you click submit on the sign up page, you will be charged $15.04 and shipped our “Doin’ Fine” Introductory shirt, which all new subscribers receive. We send a welcome email to confirm your subscription.
You will receive a preview newsletter via email around the 15th of each month, which will contain shirt images and garment details. The newsletter contains helpful links for you to make updates to your account, as well as important info on shipping timelines and a reminder about the cutoff for account changes which is always the 20th of the month.
How to skip a shirt
You may skip the upcoming shirt by clicking the link in your newsletter, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Shipment + billing schedule
- ETA: within the first week of each month
- Billing: Subscribers are charged a one-time $15.04 fee upon sign up (for the Intro shirt), then charges run on the first of each month thereafter ($15.04/mo)
How to cancel
There is no contract involved with Shirt of the Month, meaning you are free to cancel at anytime- just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you taken care of.
Cancelling after the 20th
Keep in mind that if you cancel after the cutoff for account changes (the 20th), you will receive and be charged for the upcoming shirt before your account is fully closed.
Signing up after the 20th
If you sign up past the 20th but before the first, you'll still receive the upcoming shirt; however, it may be delayed a bit since it will not be included in the initial shipment. If you signed up in this timeframe but haven't received your shirt within the first two weeks of the following month, send an email with your subscriber information to email@example.com.
How to update subscription info
Use the Customer Portal to:
- Change Your Size (each month for you, a family member, or friend!)
- Change Your Address (did you move? wanna send it to a friend this month?)
- Update your credit/debit card (expired card, change cards, lost or stolen card updates)
- REMEMBER: All account changes must be submitted by the 20th of the month to apply to the upcoming shipment, e.g. submitted by 12/20 to apply to the January shirt shipment.
- You must use the email address that you signed up with to create your account.
Click here to create your account.
Have a question we didn't answer here? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.