Interested in joining our crazy? We seem to always be hiring in some form or fashion! Feel free to send us your resume at any point. If there is a job that seems to perk your interest more than any other, please note that in your email!
Thanks for checking us out, looking forward to speaking with you.
A few of the perks:
Work Hard, Play Harder
There’s a time to work, and then there’s a time to play hard. And we like doing both with our OSCO family. We learn, play, and laugh together on a regular basis.
Working hard for something you believe in is incredibly rewarding. It takes a lot of energy, so our vacation policy allows you time off to relax and recharge.
Paid Time Off (Full-Time Employment)
After 6 months of employment, you are eligible for 40 hours of paid time off. You get another allotment after your 1 year anniversary.
All full-time employees are eligible for our group health, dental, and vision plan after 6 months of employment. Oklahoma Shirt Company pays for 1/2 of these and the employee will pay the other 1/2. Additionally we have a supplemental primary care program we offer to employees after 30 days.
Essentials for most jobs here at OSCO
- Stand for the duration of the shift.
- Exhibit safe working behavior.
- Bend, kneel, lift, climb, carry, walk and reach on a frequent basis.
- Be able to life up to 25 pounds.
- Responsible for catching shirts at the end of the dryer in our production facility
- Responsible for neatly allocating and boxing finished product for customer
- Responsible for evaluating finished product for any noticeable print quality issues or garment defects during production, and for immediately notifying press operators if a defect is found
- Responsible for counting out garments to ensure all are accounted for, and note any discrepancies accurately and specifically using our systems
- Responsible for interfacing with and uploading appropriate docs to our workflow management platform in real time
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time- the majority of QC work is done while standing
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without assistance
- Must be available to work full time, 40 hours per week
- Shift is Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm with a 30 minute lunch (unpaid) and 2 15-minute breaks (paid)
- 90-day evaluation to ensure it's a good fit for both parties
- 40 hrs PTO and full health benefits available at 6 months
- 40 additional hrs PTO at 1 yr
Other Roles That May Be Available Down the Road
Quality Control/Catcher: the superstars at the end of the dryer, take shirts from the dryer belt and stack them looking for and small errors or damages, box up completed jobs and prepare to be added to the completed shelf. Attention to detail and thoroughness is essential in this position
Press Operator: The rulers of the press machines, Executes the set up and running of a job on our automatic presses, 10 color and 8 color presses. Ideally candidates interested in this position have experience in screenprinting tho it is not always required.
Press Assistant: Assists our Press Operators directly with the execution of jobs, prepping inks, unloading shirts and placing them on the dryer, cleaning squeegees and taping screens. People who thrive here are those that are interested in screen printing and don’t mind getting their hands dirty.
Receptionist: Answer phones, Greet Our Amazing Customers, Help Customers with Their Orders, and Captain of the T-Shirt Cannon.
Fulfillment Specialist: Packaging, Folding, and Inventory Management. Lunch game must be strong with this one.
Embroidery Operator: Prepare and Hoop Garments, Load Art Files Onto Embroidery Machine, Trim Apparel, and Settle Dance Battles.